Dec 20, 2007

My Etsy "Holiday" Gallery

Painting -- Christmas Toys -- from Fauve Studios

I am so stuck on Etsy -- the online bazaar of handmade goodies.

Right here, right now, I invite you to my Esty Gallery, hosted by me! It's some of my favorite holiday paintings found on Etsy.

Here is an idea: During the holiday season, I like to take down my paintings I usually have up all year long, and replace them with holiday paintings and family photos of Christmas past. It is a wonderful way to add "history" to a space.

Scroll down to see my Etsy Gallery:

From Leaky Faucet, Nativity




From Aceo, Waiting for Santa




From Luluvillage, Mother and Child





From the Vintage Sister, The Sleigh Ride





From Wakulla, Partridge in a Pear





From Leepeirce, Poinsettia





From Lunatiqueart, Father Winter





From Donna Hickerson Original Christmas Art, Christmas Cityscape





From Wjcatnip, Wonder in Red and Green




From Eggman Studios, Lonely Peppermint Tree





From Fauve Studio, Christmas Toys





From 12 Fifteen, Winter Wonderland





From BaabaaCreations, Christmas Birds





To view more, see www.Etsy.com and search for "Christmas Paintings" or "Modern Christmas Paintings" and be inspired.

5 comments:

Miranda J said...

Really, really fun! Thanks.

elizabeth said...

I love some of these paintings! I will check etsy out. Thanks for the info :)
Elizabeth

elizabeth said...

p.s. I checked out etsy... How neat!
I LOVE 12fifteen's work!
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just learned today that you featured my piece in your blog. Thank you so much! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Take care.

dana's design studio said...

Wakulla, you are welcome. Love your work. Dana