Happy Birthday to me, happy Birthday to me…!!!
Today is my birthday, so I am taking the day off.
But first, some items for my shopping list to get this party started.
I am trying to diet.
Target and Wal-Mart offers me the best zero-calorie celebratory cakes.
1) This hat is just about right, found it at Target. The pink glasses, well, I don’t know where you find those.
2) Big blow-up four foot cake found at Wal-Mart, zero-calories, but it is making me want the real thing!
3) Perhaps this candle, found at Target -- smells like the real thing --- will do the trick.
4) Nah, I think I will head to Sam’s club for their triple chocolate bundt cake. Just 6 oz., I can do that!
5) Now I need a serving plate. Found this one at Bed Bath & Beyond. It plays "Happy Birthday". This one takes me back, it is like the one my mother had.
6) Giant Fortune cookies, found at Gifts.com, gives me good luck AND satisfies my dark chocolate cravings. Definitely, order those!
7) Gifts… hmmmmm….maybe this year will be the year I get my skeeball machine (hint, hint, Dan!) Found this retractable one from Hammacher Schlemmer (say that 10 times fast – there, that takes care of the party game, did you win?) that might actually fit in my basement.
8) Balloons, got to have lots of balloons. I will find those just about anywhere.
Which reminds me, I should teach you how to make my “balloon trees”.
But not today….I am taking the day off!