Feb 6, 2008

Remake by Rhoda


I am so glad I listed my blog with Delightful Blogs because I have been introduced to a whole new community of friends. Last week I met Rhoda and found her blog: Southern Hospitality.

With all the inspiration on the web, who has time to watch HGTV? I can sift through content rapidly and find inspiration without any commercials!

Rhoda focuses, like I do, on remaking or repurposing furnishings and stretching a budget. I was so impressed by her remake of a lampshade. The lamp is a vintage piece with a beautiful crystal and marble base. It was in good shape except for the tired shade. See more details and step-by-step photos to learn her tips for remaking a lampshade.

1 comment:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Dana, thanks for the feature, I'm happy that you shared it with your readers too. Glad we met & I look forward to coming back to see what projects you are up to!

Thanks!
Rhoda