Nov 12, 2007

Really Good Stuff for Less


I asked my friend Diane if she has been enjoying my blogs.
She said, “well, they are nice, but I want to know where to get the really good stuff for less.”

Like Diane, you would probably love to have access to the savings provided designers at trade-only showrooms without having to hire a designer.

Most people don’t know this, but you can!

This is how it works:

Through my accounts, and for a small fee, you can buy at trade-only showrooms. You don’t have to hire me, if you are being your own designer. Or if you want to try me out, this is a painless way to see how we work together.

For some showrooms, like KDR, I need to be with you to place the order. And while I am with you, you are free to ask my advice to guide you to furnishings that meet your needs.

Other showrooms, like Pro-source, an excellent showroom for flooring, don’t require that I be with you.

Why buy at trade-only showrooms?

The savings can be significant, often saving you 30 to 40 percent off retail. While most furnishings offered at trade-only showrooms are mid to high-end, what you save may actually equal what you would pay for low-end furnishings at a traditional retailer. In short, you get more for your money.

Selection, service and quality at trade-only showrooms are unmatched by many traditional retail outlets. There will be items you just won’t see elsewhere. Sales associates at trade-only showrooms don’t turn over as much as traditional retailers and so their knowledge about the products is extensive.

If you live in the St. Louis, Missouri area, call me to learn more: 314-652-1759.

If you live in other parts of the country, call local trade-only showrooms and ask for their recommended designers or contractors. Negotiate with the designer or contractor to pass significant savings on to you.

Let’s go shopping!

How about it, Diane?

No comments: